NOTE: This a custom enchant module require TokenEnchant plugin.
This plugin will work with either MineResetLite or PrisonMines (2.x)
This plugin contains a custom enchantment effect to let player to teleport to 1) the top of a mine or 2) the pre-set location.
- If you are in a mine, by Sneak-Right-Click will let you teleport up to the top of the mine.
- If you click a block with Sneak-Left-Click, that will set the teleport destination. Next time when you do Sneak-Right-Click, you will be teleported back to this preset location. Once you are teleported back to this location, the preset location will be reset.
Just install TE-TeleportEnchant.jar in TokenEnchant/enchants folder. Then you can either "restart the server" or "reload the plugin (not /te reload)". TeleportEnchantment will automatically be loaded into TokenEnchant framework.
You need to add new entry for "Teleport" enchant in your config.yml.
need_sneak_message: "&a[TE] You need to sneak (Shift-key) to use this enc\
cooldown_message: "&a[TE] You have to wait for &b%remaining% &aseconds."
set_location_message: "&a[TE] You have set the teleport destination."
teleported_message: "&a[TE] You have been teleported."
It would be greatly appreciated for your donation to continue providing support for this plugin.
Custom Teleport Enchantment for TokenEnchant
- supports an empty message. Jun 13, 2017
- supports PrisonMines 2.0 (if you're using PrisonMine 1.x, this version will not work). Feb 1, 2016
- refactored to use TE 5.10.x and up. Jan 31, 2016