- Tested Minecraft Versions:
What is TeamChat?
TeamChat is a very easy to use, Staff-Chat-Plugin!
Unlike every other plugin, that are like "/<command> [Message]" to write in a adminchat, TeamChat removes that COMPLETELY!
How to use.
Now you can just write in the Staff-Chat by using the defined letter or word at the start of your message.
- Define a letter or word, that should be used, to write in the Staff-Chat.
(Its the exclamation mark (!) by default)
- Choose, if the message should be visible in the console. These messages will have the prefix [TeamChat].
- Choose the format of the staff-Chat.
You can use the following placeholders:
- %playername%: Will be replaced with the normal playername
For example: Player insteadof [Group] Player
- %displayname%: Will be replaced by the actual look of the playername, that can be seen in the normal chat.
- %msg%: Will be replaced by the message, that the player write.
- Save everything and reload the plugin with /tc reload
- Now give every player, that should write in the staff-chat the permission teamchat.chat and you're done!
- Some symbols will not be removed in the message.
One of them is the dollar symbol ($)
Commands and permissions.
/tc reload (teamchat.admin)
Command to reload the config.yml
Permission, to send and receive messages in the Staff-Chat.
The message in the staff-chat
and a normal message...
If ShowOnConsole is set to true, every message in the staff-chat will be seen in the console with the prefix [TeamChat].