- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.16Teleport ModulesWhat is a teleport module?
Create your own teleport modules so that you can teleport from anywhere, to anywhere, at a cost.
A teleport module is a 3x3 horizontal structure created using 8 diamond blocks, 1 unique block in the center, and 1 enchanting table on top of the unique center block.
How does it work?
Players can click the enchanting table to open the teleport module interface. Players can teleport from one module to another in the world at the cost of one, or many diamonds, by clicking the unique block in the interface. The unique block is the block you place in the center of your module.
How many diamonds does it cost?
At the moment the cost is 1 diamond per 1,000 blocks. This can be changed using the command indicated below.
What commands are there?
The command system uses a specific format
- Lists all config values for the plugin.
- /teleportmodule tiles_per_diamond <amount>
- Changes the cost of diamonds per X tiles.
- /teleportmodule cooldown_duration <amount>
- Changes the cooldown duration to teleport.
- /teleportmodule cooldown_unit <seconds, minutes, hours day, etc>
- Change the duration type to any unit of time.
- Add a command to rename the display name of the block.
- Add support for the Vault plugin.
Teleport Modules 1.10-SNAPSHOT
Teleport around the world at the cost of a few diamonds without commands