Support for 1.16.1 added. This was simply just to update the spigot dependency. No internal changes were necessary. This is backwards compatible with 1.15.N
Teleport Modules 1.10-SNAPSHOT
Teleport around the world at the cost of a few diamonds without commands
- Reduced JAR size from 3.5MB to 546KB
- Fixed an issue with my underlying API that broke the plugin because of a core change. Temporary fixed implemented but will improve API to ensure this doesn't happen again.
- Attempting to teleport or teleporting will no longer indicate the plural word diamonds if a single diamond is consumed.
- You have be within 5 tiles of distance of the teleport module when teleporting otherwise the teleport is cancelled or declined.
Update to version 1.5
- Cooldown support added so you can not teleport again without waiting the predetermined time. This is not per module, this is globally.
- Config support for cooldown duration and cooldown unit of time so you can make it any amount of time you want, including 0.
- For example you can make it 15000 MILLISECONDS, 30 SECONDS, 60 MINUTES, 4 HOURS, etc.
Updated to 1.4
- You can now change the tiles per diamond config value using the command /teleportmodule tiles_per_diamond 500 for example to set the cost at 500 tiles per diamond. This requires OP permissions by default.
- Updated API to use ClassGraph instead of Reflections, might revert if the jar size increase is mainly from ClassGraph, haven't analyzed yet.
- The center block of a teleport module can no longer be lava or water.
- The center block must have a tile width, height, and...
Updated to 1.3
- Teleporting to another module is no longer instant, there is a delay of 3 seconds.
- A sound is made upon teleporting to the other module.
- A particle effect is displayed when teleporting to another module.
Update 1.2, critical fixes
- Teleporting to another module will no longer result in potential suffocation. The teleport location is now the center of any of the diamond blocks.
- Destroying a block that belongs to the module such as any of the diamond blocks, the unique center block, or the enchanting table results in the module being removed.
- Performance improvements to block placement, block break, inventory events.