Now added teleport pad limits and costs (for creating teleport pads)! In the configuration there will be a 'settings' section.
The plugin will automatically determine the cheapest cost depending on the permissions he has. So if he has a permission that allows him to get teleport pads for $500, and another that lets him create them for $250, he will be paying $250.Code (YAML):settings:
'10': # limit
- default # 'default' is the standard setting.
- my.permission2 # you get the idea :)
- my.permission3 # You can set your own limits and costs.
'0': # same as above.
# Extend as desired!
Same with limits, it will detect the permission that gives the player the highest limit of teleport pads!
- A few changes to some messages
- /tpad list now shows server pads seperately.
- /tpad list now shows how many pads you have, and your limit.
- /tpad create will now show you how many pads you have left after creating.
The uploaded Jar is Java8. I know some people were having problems because the standard one was compiled with Java15, so this should make it easier for you guys I hope.