This plugin allows you to easily send a request to teleport to another player, or for another player to teleport to you.
Simply drop TeleportRequests.jar into the plugins folder of your server!
- /tpto <player> - Sends a request to teleport to a player
- /tphere <player> - Sends a request for a player to teleport to you
- /tpaccept or /tpaccept <player> - Accepts a teleport request from a player
- /tpdeny or /tpdeny <player> - Denies a teleport request from a player
- /tptime <time in seconds> - Sets the delay before teleport requests expire (default 60 seconds)
- /tpprefix - Toggles chat message prefix
- /tpreload - Reloads the plugin if you choose to edit the configuration file manually
- tprequests.teleport - Allows players to send and respond to teleport requests
- tprequests.config - Allows players to use /tptime, /tpprefix, and /tpreload