This is a simple teleporting elevator (aka Televator) plugin.
- No moving motion. Instantly teleports to each floor.
- Can place elevator block from y 1 to 254.
- Highly configurable
- Easy to use.
- Add Televator.jar in to plugins folder.
- On update, remove config file in Televator folder in plugins folder.
- Place an elevator block wherever you want and place other elevator block on same y axis.
- Path between elevator block must be clear (ignores non-solid block)
- Make sure you placed elevator block above/below minimum gap and maximum gap. See Configurations for more info.
- Jump/sneak while standing on elevator block to move to upper/lower level
- /telereload Reloads config. Only allowed to op by default.
- elevator-block: A block type that will be used for elevator. Default is set to DIAMOND_BLOCK. Recommend to use solid block. You can find block names here.
- elevator-min-gap: Minimum gap between each elevator block. Default is set to 2. Can't go lower than 2.
- elevator-max-gap: Maximum gap between each elevator block. Default is set to 254. Can't go higher than 254.
Note: Minimum gap can't be same or greater than maximum gap
- consume-hunger: If true, player consumes their hunger point whenever they use elevator. Else, false.
- consume-hunger-rate: Amount of hunger to consume on each use of elevator. 0 ~ 20.
- consume-exp: Set true if you want players to consume their experience point on usage.
- consume-exp-rate: Amount of exp point to consume on each use of elevator.
- only-survival-mode: Set true if you want to allow elevator on survival mode only.
- sound-enable: Set true if you want to enable the elevator sound. Default is set to enderman teleport sound.
- sound-name: Name of teleporting sound. Names can be found here.
- elevator-daley: Enable(true)/disable(false) delay.
- elevator-delay-second: Set 0 if you want instant move between elevators blocks.
- New config default
- consume-hunger and consume-exp is set to false by default.- New mechanism
- elevator-block is set to IRON_BLOCK by default
- Now elevator ignores non-solid blocks, such as torches, ladder, carpet, lever, vine, buttons, and etc. (Sign and pressure plates are solid block)- Sound config
- Now you can change teleporting sound through config.- Bug fix
- You can change the name of sound on "sound-name" in config.
- List of built-in sounds can be found here.
- Now plugin won't spam error log when the with invalid elevator block name.
- Installation note
- Please remove the old config in Televator folder- Command fix
- /telereload command will show short reloading message- New consume option: Experience point
- Works same as hunger(food) point- You can set both option with 'consume-hunger'
- See config for more info
- Minor bug fix
- Any kind of resources(food, exp) will be consumed after the delay- Creative mode will no longer consume any kind of resources
- Fixed issue with 'only-survival-mode' option
- Add feature: Delay (Requested by Cosmo_Z)
- If there is a delay, players can't use elevator again until the delay ends.- Fixed minor bug
- Set "elevator-delay-second" on config to desired delay.
- After player jump/sneak, they will be teleported to destination even if they move away from the source elevator block during the delay .
- Players can't go to upper level if there is no space of height of 2 blocks above from the upper elevator block.- Little optimization
- Added command and permission: telereload
- Initial Release
To Do & Ideas
- More consume options
- health, money(Vault), etc- More config options
- Custom elevator block
- Shapeless recipe- No movement while delay
- Generate with command(for op)
- Gui shop(required Vault)
- Elevator usage permission
- Particle on usage
- Video tutorial
Bugs and suggestions? Please leave comments if any!
Also let me know what you think!