- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
TemporaryCastration is a very simple plugin that allows Minecraft server administrators to limit massive farms entities.
You define in the configuration file the raius around the player for which the limit is applied. You also set your maximum number of entities within this radius.
Actions blocked :
- Feeding animals
- Creating Iron & Snow Golems
- Throwing chicken eggs and spawn eggs
- Note : the plugin takes into account all the entities of the area (event hostile mobs)
- Download the plugin
- Drop it into your "plugins" folder of your server
- Restart the server
- Make sure that the activation message appears in console and that configuration is generated properly.
WarningMessage: '&4[&6Temporary Castration&4]&2 There are too many entities in this area. Next births will not occur.'
NoPermissionMessage: '&4[&6Temporary Castration&4] &2You do not have permission to do this.'
ReloadConfigMessage: '&4[&6Temporary Castration&4] &2Configuration reloaded.'
Commands & Permissions :
Support : https://discord.r0x.fr
Website : https://r0x.fr
In you want to make a donation, click here !
Sponsored by MineStrator !
Get -10% with the code "R0X10" for your first order of one month !