- Updated to be compatible with Spigot 1.9.4 - no longer compatible with Spigot 1.9.2.
- Added Author and Description settings to WorldConfig - contributed by PG85
- Fixed a compatiblity issue with configs from TC 2.6 - contributed by PG85
- Fixed an error when adding a BO2 to a BO3 structure
- Added SpawnHeight: atMinY to BO3s.
Advanced custom world generator
No less than four people have contributed code to this release: @Timethor, @GotoFinal, @PG85 and @rutgerkok.
- Updated to Spigot 1.9.2
- Fixed HugeMushroom always spawning only one kind of mushroom (which kind was decided randomly at server startup).
- Fixed ReplacedBlocks: (LEAVES,AIR) being...
- Now requires a Spigot 1.8.8 build, compiled in august 2015 or later. This new Spigot build allowed us to add/fix the following things:
- SurfaceBlock, GroundBlock, StoneBlock, WaterBlock, IceBlock and BedrockobBlock now support block data (like STONE:5).
- Updated to be compatible with Spigot 1.8.4, 1.8.5 and 1.8.6. Spigot 1.8.3 and older are no longer supported.
- Improved performance a bit.
- Ceiling bedrock is no longer generated as a single, flat layer when FlatBedrock is set to false.
- Added MaximumCustomStructureRadius, to increase the maximum radius a BO3 structure can have.
Requires a Spigot build from March 11 or later, as there is a bug in previous 1.8.3 Spigot builds that prevents TerrainControl from working.
- Updated to Spigot 1.8.3. Spigot 1.8.0 is no longer supported.
- Changed to biome generator to support grouping of biomes.
- Old worlds are now automatically switched to the biome mode BeforeGroups, which simulates the old biome...