Going forward in 2.x versions, I'm looking to add more options for customization and player options.
- Different options for HealthBars, not just text based
- Players able to personalize their HealthBars.
- /hptimer <time in seconds> - Using this command allows players to set the time in seconds their HealthBar is visible.
- /hptimer default - Resets the HealthBar timer to max allowable time (2,147,483,647 seconds,...
Text HealthBar - Customizable, Toggleable 2.0
Shows players health right in the center of their screen!
Added permissions and the ability for a player to toggle if they want the HP bar shown or not!
- A player must have the permission "hp.allowuse" to be able to see the HP bar
- A player must have the permission "hp.toggle" to be able to toggle their own health bar on or off
- If they don't have "hp.toggle", it will permanently be visible.
- "/hptoggle" allows players with the "hp.toggle" permission to toggle their own HealthBar on and off
With a new config, all parts of the HealthBar are now customizable - except for the numbers!
- Generates a default config on startup
- Allows toggling of health scaling, meaning you can show all of your hearts on False or show your hearts display as a % of your total HealthBar on True (with 200 max HP, one heart is equal to 20 HP)
- Allows toggling of customized HealthBar - want the default? Leave it False. Want to customize it? Turn it to True.
- Customizable colors of current...
Hate when you have over the default amount of health and you have a bunch of health bars on the screen? We now fix that for you. Health bar is now shown as a % of max HP.
Things to be added:
- Customizable HP bar
- Option to turn on and off the HP bar
- Option to turn on and off health bar scaling
- Option to change colors
- Option to change what percentages colors change at
- Added HP besides text to indicate clearly to players that this is HP
- Used lighter red text for "less than 1/3 HP" readability
Because who doesn't love seeing colors change as you slowly die?
- Above 2/3 health, the text will show green.
- Below 2/3 health and above 1/3 health, the text will show yellow.
- Below 1/3 health, the text will show red.
Updated so health stays more in line with total by fixing rounding error.