Previously, a message containing "thank" would remind people to /thank. I've split that into "thank you" and "thanks", so it should remind people less now.
Thank those who help you
- Adds an option to remind players to /thank after saying thanks in chat. (Requires thank.thank.remind)
- Adds /thankcount which gives the ability to check how many times players have thanked eachother (Requires thank.thankcount). The params may be a little tricky so here are three examples
Code (Text):/thankcount from:DrBot
/thankcount from:DrBot to:DrBot2
- Adds option to display the reason when thanking. Such as "/thank DrBot for updating the plugin".
- Adds permissions (thank.thank and thank.thank.reason).
Fixes thank4thank detection
- Api version down to 1.13 to add legacy support
- Add Thank4Thank detection. This is intended to be a replacement for disallowing thanking cooldown players.
Adds option to disallow thanking a player who is on cooldown (To counter thank4thank)
Adds an option to disallow /thanking someone with the same IP
- Removes the "0" which gets printed into console when someone /thanks another user
- Setting RepeatedThankRatio to a number less than 0 will now disable repeated thanking.