- Fixed issue with spawn eggs on 1.8 servers
Thanksgiving Turkey 1.0.8
Treat your players to some turkey!
- Fixed based command being accessible to those without the permission node
- Turkey drops can now be one of two drops: LAY_EGG or DEATH. if LAY_EGG is specified, the items will spawn when an egg is plopped out. If DEATH is specified, the items will spawn when a turkey dies. These are specified just like the other meta for the items; like item name, or item lore. View new configuration for example.
- Leashing with leads, for turkeys, can now be toggled
- Egg drops,...
- You can now specify which worlds that turkeys will not spawn in
- Multiple turkey names can now be specified, they will be chosen at random on spawn
- Drops from the initial spawn (feathers, etc.) can now be toggled
- Custom item drops can now be specified in the configuration under turkey-drops
- There is now an option to disable baby turkey spawns
* For the configuration changes, you'll need to change/add these manually or reset your configuration. You can compare the changes to the config on the main resource page
- Checking for automatic updates now takes effect with configuration reloads instead of purely restarts.
- Reduced legacy material look-ups.
- Configuration messages now support line breaks: \n
- The experience gained from a killed turkey can now be modified in the configuration.
No longer exclusive to 1.13+. Support for legacy versions is now here.
Implemented Auto Updater check.