The Emerald Bank 1.0.6
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
The Emerald Bank provides a simple emerald based economy compatible with Vault in Spigot. Players balances consist of both a bank balance and physical emerald gems and blocks on-hand.
- Easy to use and very little configuration
- Pay for items with emerald you have in your bank and if not enough pay with the emerald on your person.
- Players can deposit emerald on-hand into their emerald bank account.
- Players can withdraw emerald from their emerald bank account to their inventory.
- Emerald gems are the base denomination, Emerald blocks are 9x just like in game.
- Admins can add, remove or set emerald for players.
- Vault compatible for online and offline transactions.
- Stores emerald bank balances directly in persistent player data
- PlaceholderAPI integration for %balance%, %balance_in_bank%, and %balance_on_hand%.
/bank - check your balancePermissions:
/bank balance - check your balance
/bank deposit - deposit emerald in hand
/bank deposit all - deposit all emerald in inventory
/bank withdraw <amount> - withdraw amount of emerald
/bank withdraw all - withdraw all your emerald
/bank transfer <player> <amount> - transfer to player amount of emerald
/bank add <player> <amount> - add amount of emerald to player balance
/bank remove <player> <amount> - remove amount of emerald from player balance
/bank set <player> <amount> - set player's balance
/bank balance <player> - get a player's balance
/bank reload - reloads the configuration
bank.balance - enables using the bank balance command (default: true)Known Issues:
bank.deposit - enables using the bank deposit (default: true)
bank.withdraw - enables using the bank withdraw command (default: true)
bank.transfer - enables using the bank transfer command (default: true)
bank.add - enables using the bank add command (default: op)
bank.remove - enables using the bank remove command (default: op)
bank.set - enables using the bank set command (default: op)
bank.balance.others - enables using the bank balance <player> command (default: op)
bank.reload - enables using the bank reload command (default: op)
Players that do /withdraw all on a large bank balance might cause lag.
Terms of Service:
The plugin is provided AS-IS.
This plugin currently only supports versions 1.13+. It uses NMS methods so features will break if used with other versions of Minecraft than intended.
It takes a lot of tasty coffee to keep cranking out quality code.
Please donate if you like my plugins...