A Minecraft mini-game has a target and 6 hunters. The hunter's goal is to kill the target before it reaches the end and kills the ender dragon.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
The game is currently in BETA state and runs in Spigot/Craftbukkit 1.8.8 only.
- Minecraft Server (1.8.8)
- (Optional) No plugins on it for a better experience and no conflicts
- Download the plugin and put it in the plugins folder in your server
- Run the server and enjoy it!
When the game is waiting for players
- Do /setlobbyspawn to set where players should spawn while waiting
- Do /forcestart 10
When the game starts
- Do /setgamespawn to set where players should spawn when the game starts.
The game doesn't disable the end credits for the players.
In order to disable the end credits, you need to use PaperSpigot 1.8.8
And, set disable-end-credits from the paper.yml to false