Please make sure to read the provided tutorial before asking for support on the discord server.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
The New Chat plugin is a chat management plugin that allows you to create new chat channels using a simple configuration. This plugin is aimed as a replacement for TownyChat, but may be used as a general chat channel plugin. It also features an API to allow other plugins to add support for their own channel, and variable types.
- Add new Chat Handlers for your plugin
- Add new Chat Types for existing handlers.
- Add new Chat Channels for your plugin
- Add addition variable types to existing handlers.
- Ability to configure global chat to be world-based, radial, ignorable, or locked off to users without a specific permission node.
- Ability to create numerous chat channels.
- Channels may be radial
- Channels may be world-based
- Channels may be ignorable
- Channels may have numerous access commands
- Channels may have custom configurations
- Ability to use PAPI Placeholders in channel formatting, including general chat.
Built-In Chat Types & Variables
The chat types, and variables provided by default may be found here.
Permission nodes for TNC may be found here.