The New Economy Lite
Please Note: This project is in Alpha stage, and may therefore contain multiple bugs. Please report any bugs you find.
The New Economy Lite is a lightweight version of the feature-packed economy plugin, The New Economy. TNELite will focus on providing a strong API along with custom events to allow plugins to extend its functionality when need be.
Some basic information you might want to look over.
- Ability to check a player's balance
- Ability to give/take money from players
- API Features
- Vault Integration
- Plugin Metrics
- Standard API
- Auto Saving
- Ability to enable/disable
- Ability to set custom save interval
- Currency System
- Singular and Plural Name Support
- Ability to check your balance
- Ability to give players money
- Ability to pay people money from your own balance
- Ability to have items as currency
- Ability to have different currencies per-world
- Ability to have a major and minor currency
- Language Support
- Ability to change the default TNE messages
- Multiple Database Support
- Regular FlatFile
- Multi-World Support
- Ability to set configurations per world
- Ability to have balances set per-world
- Minecraft UUID Support
- The New Economy Lite keeps your users' data even if they change their username!
- Update Checker
To acces the API import the jar file(TNE.jar) then use the following code:
In the following example we'll get a player's balance using the API.
Code (Text):TNEAPI ecoAPI = TNE.instance.api;