This is a Simple Plugin Hider, That Hides your Plugin List with a custom text.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
I am a Plugin Investor and I will invest some real cash into development of plugins used for my own server, some plugins will be free to use while others will not be and will require help from the general public to maintain a bug free plugin.
You can support my work by donating if you want to, it helps me and any developer I pick to business with.
Disclaimer: I doubt I will release the source code to this plugin since it's so simple to design. I did not make this plugin but paid an developer called "eliminator" to design this plugin for me.
How to install:
1. Download the plugin.
2. Put it into your Plugin Directory
3. Start your server.
4. Wait til it loaded.
5. You'll see a folder called PluginHider
6. In here you will see all what you need to hide your Plugin List.
Permissions:Code (Text):plugins: "There are 0 plugins on this server!"
help: "Help is disabled!"
Only use this permission if you want your plugins to show for groups or specific users.
You do not need this permission to block anyone from seeing the list.
- This plugin will show up in the plugin list as PluginHider*
- Colours supported, To get them to work please use this symbol § instead of the standard symbol "&"