- [email protected]
All server commands should be executed as shown WITHOUT [ ] or < >. < > = Required
[ ] = Optional
- /tw help - Get general information about the plugin and commands.
- /map - Get info about and a link to the original map.
- /lobby - List all lobbies and the amount of time they have remaining.
- /join - Join the waiting que for getting into a game.
- /quit - Leave your game and/or the waiting que to get into a game.
- /spec <name> - Teleport to people to watch them play.
- /wait - Teleport back to the waiting area (spectators only).
- /setwait - Set the waiting location where you are.
- /setback - Set the backup location where you are.
- /add - Add a new world.
- /alldm - Force all games into deathmatch (I use this before reloading/shutting down the server).
- /record [name] - With name, gets player's record, without name gets your record.
- /top - Look at the leaderboard (top wins, kills, and deaths).
- /team [msg] - With message, send message to team, without message, switch to team chat.
- /g [msg] - With message, send global message, without message, switch to global chat.
- /invite <name> - Invite player to be on your team.
- /accept - Accept invite to a team.
- /quitteam - Quit team and go solo.
- /removeplayer <name> - Remove player from game.
- /removefromque <name> - Remove player from que and/or game.
- thewalls.join - Ability to use /join.
- thewalls.quit - Ability to use /quit.
- thewalls.gethelp - Ability to use /tw help.
- thewalls.getlobbyinfo - Ability to use /lobby.
- thewalls.getmapinfo - Ability to use /map.
- thewalls.spectate - Ability to use /spec.
- thewalls.tptowait - Ability to use /wait.
- thewalls.setwait - Ability to use /setwait.
- thewalls.setbackup - Ability to use /setback.
- thewalls.addworld- Ability to use /add.
- thewalls.forcedm - Ability to use /alldm.
- thewalls.checkrecords - Ability to use /record.
- thewalls.checktop - Ability to use /top.
- thewalls.chat.global - Ability to use /g.
- thewalls.chat.team - Ability to use /team.
- thewalls.invitetoteam - Ability to use /invite.
- thewalls.jointeam - Ability to use /accept.
- thewalls.quitteam- Ability to use /quitteam.
- thewalls.removeplayer - Ability to use /removeplayer and /removefromque.
- thewalls.creativewaiting - Player gets creative when in waiting area (useful to not have when waiting area has puzzles/mazes).
- thewalls.nosneakbypass - Two min after wall falls, people can't sneak, give this to people and they can still sneak.
- thewalls.noplay.break - Ability for people to break blocks after they have /quit.
- thewalls.noplay.place - Ability for people to break blocks after they have /quit.
- thewalls.noplay.openchest - Ability for people to open chests after they have /quit.
- thewalls.noplay.all - Ability to do everything after they have /qui
- thewalls.teamkill - You cannot teamkill until the wall falls, people with this can teamkill.
- thewalls.joinonlogin - Player automatically runs /join when they login.
- thewalls.joinonrespawn - Player automatically runs /join when they respawn.
Version : 1.7.x
- Minimum people to start game.
- Maximum people in a game.
- Maximum amount of people per team.
- Time before the wall falls.
- Time before sent to deathmatch.
- Are people removed when they quit.
- Are people removed when they are kicked.
thanks for downloading !