- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- LittleCakeMan, Harolds
ThirstBar JAVA, a real looking thirst bar in minecraft! Thirst Bar is a combination of the plugin, protocolib and a texturepack. It support HUD which blends in well with Minecraft and makes this plugin very unique! This is the Java version of the plugin. I made a Skript version a while ago and after alot of requests I decided to make a Java version. This is the result and I hope you like it!
How it works
- Download the plugin and put it in your plugins folder
- If u don't want the Hurt Animation download Protocolib and put it in the same folder as the plugin. If you don't want Protocolib or you want the Hurt Animation then set disableHurtAnimation to false in config.
- Download the texturepack right here
• Supports HUD which makes this plugin very unique!
• Every 30 seconds 1 half thirst will disappear
• Supports healing and damaging
• Whenever the thirst bar is down to 1 half thirst it will start damaging you by 1 heart each second
• Includes a config where you can change all kinds of settings
• You can reload the config with a simple command
• You can disable the plugin in a specific world in config
• There are permissions and bypass which you can use to disable the plugin for a specific player
• In the file consumables.yml u can add a item ID and change the amount of thirst that a player will get by consuming it.
• I deleted the plugin but it still shows the extra set of hearts.
⤷ You can either delete your player file or upload this plugin into your plugin folder.
• The thirstbar is not going down.
⤷ Are you OP? If so then u have the bypass permission automatically enabled. You can use a permission manager to still give yourself certain permissions or you can just deOP yourself.
⤷ Are you in creative? Thirstbar Plus does not work when you are in creative.
⤷ Are you in a one of the blacklisted worlds that's written in the config? If so remove the world from the blacklist or rename the world.
⤷ If none if these solutions work please contact me on discord.
Add me on discord if you have any problems:
I hope you consider donating to me
ThirstBar JAVA 126.96.36.199
This plugin makes you very thirsty
This plugin is very good, but the texture pack causes its experience bar to not be displayed, and sometimes the heart disappears. I suggest that you only swap the golden heart bar with the thirst bar, instead of swapping the golden heart with the normal heart.
I downloaded the latest version and installed the file and got an error
server of my version 1.14.4
12:28:49] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\ThirstBar-0.0.1.jar' in folder 'plugins'
org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: Unsupported API version 1.16
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.util.CraftMagicNumbers.checkSupported(CraftMagicNumbers.java:261) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:334) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:253) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:350) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:202) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:775) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_281]
I gave this a poor review because while using PaperMC 1.16.3 with the Plugin it does work to some extent and i'm not sure if some features aren't working properly because its Paper Vs Spigot but the mass majority of things are the same between the two so there really shouldn't be that much difference, there are quite a few bugs it seems, so i am gonna list them here in hopes that they can be fixed, ill update the review when/if they get fixed.
1: The Timer doesn't work, the default is all it can be set to, i tried setting it to 95 seconds, so that players could only need to drink roughly once every 30 minutes while AFK.
2: There is no AFK Feature you can toggle on; Example AFK in water doesn't reduce thirst or thirst doesn't go down when the player is tagged as AFK.
3: If you have low thirst and a creeper blows up, regardless of your actual health, you die. Armor'd up and All.
- It would be nice to see this feature implemented with the Air Pockets (Swimming Feature) instead of the Health Bar so a texture pack isn't necessarily needed and while underwater its just regular air.
- A Drinkable Config that can be toggled on/off to be able to add more then just water to add thirst and to change their values independently Example:
Mushroom soup gives 2,
Beet Soup gives 3,
Water bottle gives 5,
Water Melons give 1, ect ect
- The Damage Dealt feature works nicely
- ThirstConsume while drinking works nicely
- It actually Works
- The Texture pack only modifies the health bar which looks nice & allows additional texture packs to be added onto it
Nice plug-in, but I think it could be better.
Such as using new features as thirst alerts and customizing water harvesting methods (e.g. water bottles, eating watermelon).
In addition, I can't find you in discord. Please contact Orange233 #7580 if you can
This plugin is quite nice but it has a problem. In the moment you pass every player to set the golden hards and that is a problem. NPC are Effected to Citysens will now the NPC that havent the same live as before not now as his NPC and than you can kill the NPC and do with it what every player wont to do with them. Please make that ownly for players not for NPC thx ore ask the UUID of the player to make that because NPCs are not in the possebility to have a UUID.