- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Code (Text):/thisway <distance> [true|false]
- You can use /tw in place of /thisway for convenience and speed.
- <distance> is how far you'd like to go [in blocks].
- The optional true/false is for Debug Mode. (More below)
To teleport 100 blocks in front of you, use:
Want Debug Mode? Add true to the end of your command:Code (Text):/thisway 100
You get it? It's that simple!Code (Text):/thisway 50 true
More info about how Thisway works and how to use it is on the GitHub Wiki.
Latest versions always come first to GitHub on the Releases tab. Spigot releases are usually delayed.
This plugin is written for Spigot 1.6.4. That's also the main version I use to test. It should also work on Bukkit and more modern versions of Spigot, but I will only work to make Thisway functional on Spigot (both 1.6 and newer version) – Bukkit functionality is only an added bonus.
- Basic teleportation using Bukkit's teleportation system
- Simple command format
- Basic positioning data using Debug Mode
- Support for multiple dimensions
- Multiverse support
- Suffocation Detector