- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Code (Text):/thisway <distance> [true/false]
- You can use /tw in place of /thisway for convenience and speed.
- <distance> is how far you'd like to go [in blocks].
- The optional [true/false] is for Debug Mode. (More below)
To teleport 100 blocks in front of you, use:
Want Debug Mode? Add true to the end of your command:Code (Text):/thisway 100
You get it? It's that simple! (And interchangeable!)Code (Text):/thisway 50 true
More info about how Thisway works and how to use it is on the GitHub Wiki.
Latest versions always come first to GitHub on the Releases tab. Spigot releases are usually delayed.
This plugin is written for Spigot 1.6.4. I can only guarantee that it will work with this version. Any forwards-compatability is simply luck and I will not make it one of my goals to make this plugin really compatible with multiple versions.
- Basic teleportation using Bukkit's teleportation system.
- Simple command format.
- Basic positioning data using Debug Mode.
- Support for multiple dimensions.
- Multiverse support.
- Suffocation Detector.