- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Tiny plugin that displays the milliseconds per tick (MSPT) and remaining nanoseconds in the actionbar of all server operators.
This plugin is extremely lightweight and will not affect your server performance in any way.
This plugin requires PaperSpigot!
- To activate the plugin, put it on your server and restart it.
- To deactivate it, remove it from the server and restart it.
- The plugin does not create a data folder and does not have any config options
- (This will be improved in the future)
- This plugin was tested on 1.14 and 1.15 builds.
- It is likely to, but not guaranteed, to work on older versions also (feel free to test and report)
How to read the values
MSPT (milliseconds per tick)
- There are supposed to be 20 game ticks per second - that's how the minecraft server works.
- A second has 1000 milliseconds.
- 1000 ms / 20 ticks = 50 ms.
- Thus, if your MSPT exceeds 50, your server will lose TPS (bad)
- The smaller your MSPT, the better.
- 1 millisecond = 1.000.000 nanoseconds
- This value shows you how much nanoseconds are left over before the next game tick is supposed to start computing.
- This value can never exceed 50.000.000.
- The bigger it is, the better.
- If it runs into negative values, your TPS will decrease (bad)