- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
+++ Discontinued +++
Paper Spigot has added a native /mspt command rendering this plugin pretty much useless. Thus development on this plugin will no longer continue.
Tiny plugin that allows your to monitor your server's MSPT (milliseconds per tick). It is extremely lightweight and will not affect your server's performance in any way.
Donate if this plugin was/is useful to you: https://www.paypal.me/langejulian
- Use the command "/tickmonitor", the tab-completions show you all options.
- Aliases for the command: "/tm" and "/mspt"
- Required permission "tickmonitor.admin"
- Use "/tickmonitor monitor" to show the MSPT in your action bar
- Use "/tickmonitor getlatest" to show the latest MSPT in your chat
- The API fires the event "MonitoringCycleCompleteEvent"
- Event cannot be cancelled
- It passes the time frame that has elapsed (enum Timeframe) and a set of doubles that are the observed milliseconds per tick for the event's timeframe
- event.getTimeframe() -> MonitoringCycleCompleteEvent.Timeframe
- event.getData() -> List<Double>
- This plugin requires PaperSpigot!
- To activate the plugin, put it on your server and restart it.
- To deactivate it, remove it from the server and restart it.
- The plugin does not create a data folder and does not have any config options
- This plugin was desgined for 1.14 and 1.15 builds.
- It is likely to, but not guaranteed, to work on older versions also (feel free to test and report)
How to read the values
MSPT (milliseconds per tick)
- There are supposed to be 20 game ticks per second - that's how the minecraft server works.
- A second has 1000 milliseconds.
- 1000 ms / 20 ticks = 50 ms.
- Thus, if your MSPT exceeds 50, your server will lose TPS (bad)
- The smaller your MSPT, the better.