TidyCommandBlockSick of plugins that don't let you customise their "no permission" messages? or, maybe you want to add a permission to a command? This is what TidyCommandBlock does. This free plugin allows just that.
In a neat and tidy matter, block in-game commands based on permissions and/or a whitelist/blacklist.
What can be restricted?
- Any command by any plugin! (e.g. /warp, /msg)
- Any bukkit provided command (e.g. /help or /version)
- Any sub command by any plugin (e.g. /warp donorsmarket, /f rules)
To block a command, create a new .yml file inside the plugins/TidyCommandBlock/commands folder. You can use any plain text editor, such as notepad, textedit, or atom.
Then, the file syntax is like so:
Code (Text):command: /somecommand
message: <red>Yikes! You have to be <gold>a donor<red> to do that!
- Command: The command that we are blocking
- Permission: The permission required
- Message: The message to show (leave blank for no message)
- Whitelist: A list of UUIDs that can use it no matter what permission (use the /tcb whitelist add/remove <file> <player> command)
- Blacklist: A list of UUIDs that are restricted from the command, even if they have the permission (use the /tcb blacklist add/remove <file> <player> command)
TidyCommandBlock adds one administration command /tcb to assist with the whitelist and blacklist.