- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- Français & Custom
TigerSounds is a useful plugin to choose sounds quickly. It's a GUI (chest) that lists all sounds in groups defined in the config files.
It is highly configurable in game and in files too.
The file groups.yml register all sounds of each groups with them config name. That config name can be the bukkit name of sound with one uppercase at start and - instead of _ (like Bat-death for BAT_DEATH) or it can be a custom name of sound defined in sounds.yml.
With that principle, all sounds can be configured with his config name in sounds.yml.
Each sound can:
All that parameters can be configured in game with a middle click on a specific sound.
- Have a custom icon (item of the GUI): Icon: Material-Material or Material-Material:Damage or Skull-Ownername
- Be glowing: Glow: State
- Have custom name (displayed in the GUI): Name: Name
- Have custom description: Description: Description
- Have custom bukkit name: Bukkit: Bukkit name
- Have custom vanilla name: Vanilla: Vanilla name
- Have custom pitch: Pitch: Pitch
- Have custom volume: Volume: Volume
- Have custom distance (of blocks): Distance: Distance
Messages are by default in french but all can be modified in messages.yml.
/sounds: Open the menu of groups.
/sounds reload: Reload files of plugin.
/sounds <group number> <add / remove> (start: / contains: / end: )<text>: Add or remove to a group all sounds corresponding to the criterion indicated at the end of the command.
tigersounds.open: Permission to open the menu of groups with /sounds (not needed if PermissionRequired is disabled in config.yml).
tigersounds.manage: Permission to reload files and add or remove sounds from a group.
tigersounds.*: All permissions of plugin.
Sounds of group menu:
Edit sound menu:
Please respect my work respecting these directions:
- Do not claim this plugin as yours.
- Do not distribute or sell this plugin on this site or another, just redirect to this page.
- Do not copy part or all of source code without quoting me and notifying me (MrTigreroux).
And that's all, thank you for reading this page.
If you want to look at sources, the plugin is on github.
And if you are french you can follow @MrTigreroux on Twitter.
Plugin to listen all sounds of Minecraft / Plugin pour écouter tous les sons de Minecraft.