Attention: incompatibility with the Essentials plugin found, at the moment I am working to resolve, only the skip night functionality was affected and only in worlds configured with time: configured (Fixed)
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- en_US, pt_BR, (more soon)
Have easier commands for dawn, dusk, rain, thunder and change the phase of the moon in your worlds.
Configure the worlds the way you prefer:
- Define worlds only at night with rain and thunder.
- Worlds cleaned only by day.
- Set a fixed time for some world.
- Set the phase of the moon you want for the night of your world.
- Control the duration of day and night in your world, make the days longer and the nights shorter.(NEW!)
Commands (Auto complete will help with commands)/calm [world] [duration]
/rain [world] [duration]
/thundering [world] [duration]
/moonPhase <PHASE> [world]
/th info [world]
/th set <WORLD> [<property> <value>]
Translation: if you want to help with the translation of the plugin to any language, just contact me.
ATTENTION: the plugin is still under development, all the features have not been completed, but wait, I'm working to improve more and more.
If you liked the plugin don't forget to leave a feedbak or a suggestion!
Time Handler 1.4.5-beta
Manipulate time, duration of day and night and as you prefer
- Release for possible incompatibility fix with Essentials plugin Dec 1, 2020
- Implements and Fixes Nov 17, 2020
- Bug fix Oct 27, 2020