- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Enhance your commands!
This plugin allows you to define custom commands to execute after a fixed time delay. Such commands are the composition of more commands specified by you. You can also pass them arguments.
Commands and permissions
For support (Click the image)
- /tc help - Show help message (timedcommands.admin.help)
- /tc list - Show commands configuration GUI (timedcommands.admin.list)
- /tc start [name] <args> - Start a timed command. You can also use the command /[name] <args> as a replacement for this (timedcommands.start.[name])
if you find bugs don't press the 1 star, just DM me, i will fix it as soon as i see it!