- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/titivermeesch/TimedTeleportTimedTeleportNeed more help? : https://discord.gg/3DUPq3y
Teleport yourself to a set of locations with an interval in a loop. Really useful of you want to record or see different locations without continuously executing teleport commands
- Drag and drop the plugin in your plugins folder
- Create your first teleport timer with /timedteleport create <name>.
- You can then set as many points as you want (on your location) with /timedteleport addpoint <name>
- Add as many points as you want
- Use /timedteleport setduration <name> <seconds> to set the time between each teleportation
- You can then use /timedteleport start <name> to start the teleportation loop.
- If you are done, use /timedteleport stop
Each command can be executed with /tt or /timedteleport
- /tt : Main help command
- /tt list : See all created teleporters
- /tt create <name> : Create a new teleporter
- /tt remove <name> : Remove a teleporter
- /tt addpoint <name> : Add your location to the teleporter
- /tt setduration <name> <seconds> : Set the duration between each teleport
- /tt start <name> [all/player/me] : Start a teleporter for you
- /tt stop [all/player/me] : Stop your current teleporter
- timedteleport.use: Global permission to use the plugin
- timedteleport.stop: Allows a user to execute the stop command
Please PM me or talk with me in the discussion section for support.