- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
TimoCloud is now free and Open Source! Have a look at the GitHub repository!
TimoCloud is a Minecraft server/proxy management system ("Cloud System"). It will care about keeping online enough servers/proxies of every kind. But it's more than that. Thank to its algorithms, you'll never have to care again about servers or resources. TimoCloud automatically chooses servers with low CPU usage and enough available RAM to start your instances. And its integrated Flow-System makes updating templates easier than ever before: Edit one file in a server template, and the update will automatically be deployed to all bases (a.k.a. "Wrapper"). But of course, only the changed files will get updated.
- Automatic and dynamic starting of Minecraft servers and BungeeCord proxies - depending on the current online player amount.
- Automatic and dynamic selection of a virtual machine (server) with enough available resources for an instance which is getting started.
- Powerful API, synchronized over your whole network in real-time.
- High efficiency: TimoCloud cares a lot about efficiency: While using powerful software such as screen and Netty, it is trying to keep your servers' resource usage as little as possible
- Multi-Root: Use one TimoCloudCore instance in combination with as many bases (a.k.a. "Wrapper") as you want.
- Multi-Proxy: TimoCloud is standalone and does not only start Bukkit/Spigot servers for you, but also BungeeCord proxies
- Beautiful, live-updating sign system: Use the integrated server join sign system to let players access all your servers. Signs are dynamic - that means only free servers will be displayed - and can be animated.
- Automatic template synchronization: Place your server/proxy templates in a folder on the Core, and TimoCloud will care about synchronizing them with every base which is in need of them
- Included proxy: Use the included proxy, TimoCloudCord, to spread your players over your BungeeCord proxies.
You can find the full documentation, including information about setup, on our Wiki. You can open a ticket by writing an email to [email protected]. You can also join our Discord.
TimoCloud - The most intelligent cloud system 5.4.1
Powerful open source server management system
- Download working again | New server hosting provider Feb 22, 2019
- 5.4.1 - 1.13 Support + bug fixes Feb 2, 2019
- [5.3.10] Bug fixes + dependency updates Dec 11, 2018
Timocloud, one of the best if not the best Minecraft server cloud. I've been testing this cloud for almost a week and have been as good as 0 problems (except for the 1-2, which make up my stupidity). TimoCloud works with all types of servers, whether it's a minigame network that requires 3 proxies and ~ 1000 servers, or CityBuild, which only needs 1-3 servers. Timocloud is a cloud that has the potential to be at the top of the game. It's clear and easy to use and has a fantastic setup system. The best thing about Timocloud is, in my opinion, the support, bugs will solved very quickly and the 24/7 support is fantastic. (when a team member is online) The best of all is that the is cloud open source, so anyone can give the cloud its own charm! Conclusion: Take them or do not make an MC network.
Bestes Cloudsystem! Ich kenne momentan kein besseres Cloudsystem und benutze Timocloud nun aktiv seit der 3.0 (damals noch über ein Bungeecord-Plugin). Ich freue mich schon sehe auf die 6.0 und wünsche mir auch noch ein paar Dinge:
- /copy command
- eigene Server per API erstellen/starten
- erweiterbares Webinterface (opensource)
Aber ich bin momentan schon zu 101% Glücklich und wie man auf meinem Netzwerk sehen kann (RedMC) und noch sehen wird, ist vieles auch schon mit der jetzigen Timocloud Version machbar!
This system is *perfect* for large production networks. I plan on using it for a network in the future. Extremely configurable and easy-to-use API. Saved me a lot of time so I didn't have to make my own server monitor, and this is definitely developed more :) 5/5 stars
Sehr sehr sehr gutes, effizientes, einfaches und Übersichtliches Cloudsystem.
Netter Support, musste nur 2 Minuten auf eine Antwort warten, freundliche Antwort welche sofort mein Problem gelöst hat.
Kann jedem das System nur empfehlen! Toppt Cloudnet! ( Wo ich keine Antwort auf meine Fragen bekommen habe )