As some of you might have noticed, the download link was not working today. This was because our previous server hosting provider and partner ceased to exist. Hence, as of today, we have a new partnership with KernelHost.de (use our promotion code 'TimoCloud' to get 50% off your server's first month)!
Sorry for the...
TimoCloud - The most intelligent cloud system 5.4.1
Powerful open source server management system
This version includes 1.13 version and a couple of bug fixes. Updating is recommended for everyone, as <1.13 compatibility is preserved. The main work has been done by @Lasergott - thanks!
Please consider following us on Twitter to stay tuned or joining our Discord if you have any questions.
If you like TimoCloud, please leave a positive review on SpigotMC!
This update contains two little bugfixes:
- Server was sometimes not shutting down properly (stacktrace spammed)
- When that happened and players tried to join that server, there was an error in the Core.
Please review TimoCloud if you like it!
This update just contains a little bugfix. Formerly, when many players (100+) were online, errors could be thrown due to netty multithreading, caused by simultaneous access to a Server's/Proxy's "onlinePlayers" set.
As always, please leave a positive review if you like TimoCloud.
This update introduces a little new feature regarding the sign system:
Normally, a group's sortOut states are used in the sign system. However, in some special cases, you might want to add a sortOut list per sign template, overwriting the group's sortOut list (e.g. if you are working with the PlayersToState feature, invalidating a running server which should still be displayed on the signs).
To do so, just add a property called 'sortOutStates' in the template layer of your...
This update just contains a little bugfix, namely repairing the previously non-functioning Auto Server Stopping feature which shuts down empty servers automatically when they are not needed anymore.
This update fixes a little bug where ServerGroups' maxAmount did not apply properly.
This update includes the versions 5.3.2-5.3.5 for which I did not release updates explicitly, in order not to spam you with alerts
- Fix API's PlayerObject#getServer() which always returned the first server the player joined on
- Fix UnknownPluginMessageRecipient error in Core for plugin messages addressed to proxies by name
- It is now checked if enough arguments are provided for TimoCloud commands
- Add feature for restart...
This update contains several improvements:
- You can now add your custom command handlers per API. Register them at TimoCloudAPI.getCoreAPI().registerCommandHandler(). Commands entered in the Core console and ingame will be redirected to your command handler, like in Bukkit and BungeeCord.
- The algorithm of loading the Core plugins has been improved. This especially applies to retrieving of depends and soft-depends.
- Unit tests for PluginManager were added to cover the methods...
another update is being released. I worked a lot in order to improve TimoCloud's internal code structure. For example, I updated the whole internal messaging system, which should be maintainable way more easily by now. Additionally, a bunch of bugs has been fixed and performance has been improved, especially when transferring templates.
Here is a list of the major changes:
Improve performance, especially regarding file transfer.
Extend API so that every ServerObject and...
Page 1 of 3