Easy to use /title plugin for any server that wants to offer attractive donator rewards to players which are also EULA compliant.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
*As as side note:
This plugin is very bare-bones at this point in time, however will be updated with new feature
This plugin will NOT work if you do not have Vault and SmartInvs installed.
This plugin does not serve as a chat modifier, it merely serves to manage player prefixes for other permissions plugins.
How does it work?
1. You define the available titles in the config file.
2. To give users permission to access titles, provide the relevant permission:Code (YAML):titles:
3. Users can view their available titles in a GUI with /title. They then select a title and customise colour options for it.
title.select - Access to the /title menu.
titles.<title> - Allows the user to use a title.
title.colour.<code> - Provides the user access to a particular colour / formatting option. E.g. titles.colour.3 is the permission node for the player to use the colour &3.