The TnTRegen plugin will allow blocks that were destroyed from TnTs, Creepers, Withers/Wither Skulls, & Ghasts' Fireballs to be able to regenerate. Easy to configure & no need to reload after doing a change (With the exception of the "enablePlugin" value). Designed on 1.13, supports 1.14.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Regenerate blocks that were destroyed from:
- Wither Skulls
- Ghast's Fireballs
- Enable/Disable which explosion types can regenerate
- Configure the delayX value for how long to wait before the regen progress starts & the periodX value for how often a block will regenerate.
- Configure which worlds blocks can regenerate & between which Y coords.
- Configure the particle for visual appearance when a block regenerated.
- Add/Configure which blocks should not be regenerate & it's drop chance.
- Values changed in the config will automatically take effect. No need to reload. The exception to this is the "enablePlugin" value.
- Automatically imports a missing config option (Useful if there are updates containing new options available in the config).# Changes to 'enablePlugin' will require the plugin to be reloaded.
# delay value is the ticks waiting until the blocks starts to regenerate
# period value is the ticks waiting for each individual blocks regenerating
# 20 Ticks = 1 Seconds
# Add your worlds under the 'words:' list options to allow blocks to regenerate in those worlds
# TnTs' & Creepers' explosion meeting a trigger circumstance will permanently do block damage (blocks will not regen)
# Visit https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Particle.html for a list of particles to use from (not case sensitive here)
If you have any questions to ask, feedbacks & ideas to share, or issues/errors to report, let me know here or on discord (Username: Jackalantern29 (NA)#2165).
TnT Regen [Jack29] 1.4.1
Regen TnT, Creeper, Wither, Wither Skulls, & Ghast Block Damage