Hi i've fixed an issue and recoded the entire plugin as i lost the sourcecode to it i've also reworked some parts of the plugin and prevented override items when in creative
I've also made a new configuration file which will contain everything thats changeable
console-sender: '&c&lTnTFill &aYou can''t run this command as console'
no-permission: '&c&lTnTFill &aYou don''t have permission to run this command'
no-dispensers-nearby: '&c&lTnTFill &aUnable to find nearby dispensers'
no-tnt-in-inventory: '&c&lTnTFill &aYou have no tnt in your inventory'
unable-to-fill: '&c&lTnTFill &aUnable to fill the dispensers'
filled: '&c&lTnTFill &aYou have filled the dispensers with tnt'