This plugin by itself does not do anything, you will need at least one of the supported plugins from the list below to redeem the tokens.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
What is the Tokens plugin?
Tokens was initially developed for use in my private server, the idea was to give players a special currency "Tokens" that they can use to allocate to mcMMO Levels, faction power, or convert straight into money. I plan on adding support for many more plugins as the request come in, I will be keeping this plugin up-to-date.
What plugins are supported?
How do I Install it?
Want a plugin on this list? Let me know here, make sure to include a link to the plugin, what a token should be spent on, and any information you think I'll need to add it.
- Most Factions plugins (Factions, FactionsUUID, SaberFactions
- mcMMO (Classic, Revived)
- Any Vault Economy
How do I add keys?
- Download from Spigot
- Download or already have any plugin from the supported list
- Drop Tokens-VERSION.jar into your /plugins/ folder
- Run the server
- Edit config.yml to your liking.
- Edit keys.yml to you liking.
- Edit messages.yml to your liking.
- /tokens reload
Checkout the keys.yml file, there are three different example keys that you can look at.
Once you edit keys.yml you can use /tokens reload to apply your changes in game,
What if I need support?
If it's a bug report or a plugin support request I use GitHub here.A milestone list is here
Support is handled through the 'Discussion' here.
All default files here
If you need support or are having problems with the plugin, contact me BEFORE leaving a review. I CAN NOT give support in the review section.
Tokens [Multi-plugin Support] [MySQL Support] 4.4.0
Redeem Tokens for other stuff!
- Messaging rework, hook rework, gradle upgrade, and more! Jul 25, 2021
- Hotfix my oopsies. Jun 30, 2021
- Updated ShopGUI+ API Jun 29, 2021