This plugin allows you to collect information about a server and save it to a file.
This is especially useful for plugin authors if you quickly want to see everything important information about a user's server.
The plugin is currently able to collect
- the version of the server
- a list of plugins installed on the server
- a list of online players
- name, display name, uuid
- client versions of players
- permissions of players
- a list of loaded worlds
- entities (non-living, living, players)
- a list of plugin classes
- feel free to suggest more
How to create a dump
- Decide what information (listed above) you need
- Run the command below with the required options (for example: /dump -plugins)
- Use tab-completion to cycle through the options
- You can also use ? instead of - to see what each option does (for example: /dump ?plugins)
- The dump will be saved in /plugins/SystemDump/dumps/.
- /dump <-option_1[-option_2[...]]> - Creates a new dump with the specified options (Permission: system.dump)