- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Like the plugin? Leave a review! It boosts my self esteem
TooManyColors is a Spigot 1.16 Plugin for storing
hex color codes as placeholders in chat.
- /shortcut set <placeholder> <#HEXCODE> - Stores the hex code
- /shortcut del <placeholder> - Deletes the placeholder.
- /shortcut list - List all of your currently stored placeholders.
- defaultShortcutLimit - The amount of shortcuts a player is allowed to create with base permissions. Set to -1 to disable.
- blacklistedColors - Players will not be able to create shortcuts for these colors.
- tmc.command.shortcut.set - Grants permission to use the set subcommand.
- tmc.command.shortcut.del - Grants permission to use the del subcommand.
- tmc.command.shortcut.set.[1-Infinity*] - Sets the amount of shortcuts the player can create.
- tmc.command.shortcut.set.unlimited - Bypass the defaultShortcutLimit.
Wanna integrate this plugin into your plugin? Retrieve a players placeholders with ease!
If you don't understand something, you are experiencing problems, or you just want to say hi, feel free to join my Discord Server.
Its kinda lonely with just me and my bots ;-;
TooManyColors [1.16] 1.0.3
Use RGB Colors in chat seamlessly! Great EULA Compliant Donor Perk!