Top Ten Heads
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Top Ten Heads is a plugin for ASkyBlock that displays your top ten players as heads above signs listing their island level. Heads and their ordering are automatically updated when players update their island levels. You must be running ASkyBlock for this plugin to operate.
- Provides a fun head-based top ten for servers
- Top ten boards can be placed in any world
- Top tens can be any size, even just one if you want to show just the top player
- Head positions and scores update automatically!
- More that one top ten panel can be placed
Removing a top ten panel
- Make sure ASkyBlock is installed
- Place this jar in your plugins folder
- Restart the server
- Watch the video on how to place the signs, but simply, just place a row of signs and type /placetopten
- You must be Op or have the askyblock.mod.topten permission to do this.
- You should be done!
- Look at the #1 sign and type /removetopten
- The top ten is not protected from damage by players. You should use WorldGuard or some other protection plugin to avoid damage
- This plugin for ASkyBlock is as much to teach you how to make your own as to use it. Look at the source code here on GitHub.
Top Ten Heads for ASkyBlock
It works but I have one WARN in the Console:
WARN]: [TopTenHeads] "TopTenHeads v1.0" has registered a listener for com.wasteofplastic.askyblock.events.IslandLevelEvent on method "public void com.wasteofplastic.toptenheads.LevelListener.onNewLevel(com.wasteofplastic.askyblock.events.IslandLevelEvent)", but the event is Deprecated. "Server performance will be affected"; please notify the authors [tastybento].
Really awesome plugin till yesterday .. but now things are getting wrong !
Theres a serious bug in this plugin, When it tries to load player's Heads, The skulls will be loaded wrongly, And if someone wants to turn at the direction where the board is, Their client will crash! More info on discussion tab...