This is the renamed and improved version of HeroStronghold.
- Phoenix_Frenzy, Sevaron, Chivers1234, Kiak, monkeyma7
I'm working on documentation here: http://townships.weebly.com/
Townships allows players to build towns that require houses, farms, defenses, or whatever you want. Players can build structures that can do just about anything. Townships is highly configurable with many optional features. If you can imagine it, then you can make a building that can do it.
* Unzip Townships.zip in your plugins folder.
* Restart your server
If you need more information on config files, check out the Townships Wiki.
Note on Performance:
This plugin runs very quickly, but has some features that can cause lag on servers exceeding 100 players. All of those features can be disabled. EffectWarehouse.jar is the first one to disable. EffectConveyor.jar is the next one with the most lag potential. Finally, if you're still having issues, you can disable player in region checks in config.yml. Those checks are used for a number of effects like arrow turrets and animal farms (anything that requires you stand somewhere). This plugin has been tested with 40 players and 1500 regions and runs fine with all features.
* Create any number of unique towns with their own building requirements and perks.
* Includes a menu for buying blueprints or constructing new buildings
* Town chat and prefixes
* Manage player membership per building
* Manage player ownership, permissions, and taxes in town
* Towns can have population limits determined by housing
* Towns can require money daily.
* Towns can require power which can be depleted through killing in war.
* Town power can be depleted with TNT
* Town power can be depleted with automatic TNT teleporters
* Towns can be raided with random destination teleporters
* Players can create teleporters
* Players can create any farms, factories, or shops
* Buildings can create and consume custom items
* Buildings can evolve into other buildings after a set number of uses
* Buildings can be remade into other buildings
* Towns can impose potion effects at random on members if the town is missing structures
* Arrowturrets can shoot arrows at non-member players automatically
* Artillery can shoot tnt using a remote controller to hit precise targets
* Proximity landmines can detonate on non-member players
* Buildings can be disabled if abandoned for a set time
* Buildings can move items by minecart automatically to other buildings
* Warehouses can move items to buildings as needed automatically
* Buildings can spawn animals
* Buildings can be limited to specific biomes
* Towns can limit which buildings you can build based on what buildings you have already built
* I'm sure I'm forgetting a few
* townships.create.all lets you create any township
* townships.create.<type> lets you create a township of that type
* townships.admin lets you bypass townships ownership checks
* townships.join lets a player join a super-region
* townships.unlock lets a player unlock blueprints in the blueprint shop
* townships.group.<group> gives a player access to a group you specify in groups.yml
Note: the premade configs will automatically assign permissions when you run the plugin for the first time.
* /to menu
* A ton more that you can find in the Player's Guide.
Townships Townships 3.2.5-b070
Create towns that require buildings. Make your buildings do cool stuff!