- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Toxic Skies is a Bukkit plugin that makes the world a harsher and more dangerous place. Players are forced to survive underground or else be destroyed by the elements. Toxic Skies adds the following game mechanics:
Compatible with Multiverse.
- Players who get too close to the surface get periodically poisoned by the surface air.
- Staying above ground without protection will result in death after about two minutes.
- Pumpkins work like gas masks. Wearing one above ground prevents damage for a time.
- The weather is always storming. Monsters never catch on fire and visibility is reduced.
a note is that all world guard regions are "safe zones"
- Put .jar file in the Plugins directory.
- Start the server to generated a default config file.
- Update the config.yml file to set which worlds you want made toxic.
- Restart or reload the server.
DeBug: False # Dont Edit game chat will be spamed
Config: 0 #Dont Edit
# Global mode - controls the default way Toxic Skies makes the air poisonous
# Mode 1 - Always raining. Air always toxic.
# Mode 2 - Rains now and then (like normal). Air always toxic.
# Mode 3 - Rains now and then (like normal). Air only toxic when raining.
AboveGroundMessage: The air burns your lungs and saps your strength!
CleanAirMessage: The air is clean here.
HelmetBreakMessage: Your helmet falls apart in your hands!
HelmetSurviveMessage: Your helmet weakens.
# For a complete list, see: http://jd.bukkit.org/rb/apidocs/org/bukkit/potion/PotionEffectType.html
# Only the worlds listed below will have toxic air
# To override the mode of the world, add a pipe and the mode number to the end
# ex: - myWorld|2
# By default, all affected worlds inherit the global mode
If you find a bug post it on https://github.com/zarlo/ToxicSkies/issues
Toxic Skies is a Bukkit plugin that makes the world a harsher and more dangerous place.