- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/bennycio/TraderTraderAbout Trader:
Trader is an innovative and simple solution to a scam-free Minecraft server. Allow your players to trade with each other by using a simple command or by shift-clicking another player. Trader also supports vault economies and ensures that your players trades are secure and players never lose their items or money.
- Vault for economy support (Note: To turn off economy, use config)
- /trade <player | accept | decline | return> - Trade with a player, accept a trade request, decline a trade request, and return items that were lost because of full inventory or inopportune timing of server restart. Permission: trader.command.trade
Please post all issues and bugs on the Github link at the top of the page, or send me a message on the discord with the link below: