- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/cerus-mc/transparent-mapsThis plugin is only compatible with Minecraft version 1.16.5 or newerTransparent maps
Transparent maps allows your players to replace specific colors on their maps with transparency.
- Color replacing
- Customizable messages
- Vault integration
Download the plugin and drop it in your plugins folder, restart the server, change the config if you'd like.
Install Vault if you want to use the Vault integration.
1. Hold an open map in your main hand
2. Hold the block you want to replace the color of in your off hand
3. Type /transparentmaps
4. Click the right color variant
Please note: The map will be locked after you've replaced a color. Unfortunately there is no way to get around this (to my knowledge).
Players also need the permission "transparentmaps.command" to use the command.
hold-block-offhand: "&cPlease hold a block in your offhand"
block-color: "&cThis block does not have a color!"
hold-open-map: "&cPlease hold an open map in your main hand"
click-shade: "&aPlease click the shade you'd like to replace"
eco-price: "&7This action will cost you &e%s %s&7."
eco-no-money: "&cYou don't have enough money."
eco-error: "&cThe transaction failed. Please contact an administrator."
Click to watch Gif
If you encounter any issues feel free to send a message in the discussion tab or open up an issue on the GitHub repository
Donations are completely voluntary, nobody is forced to donate
PayPal - GitHub Sponsors