Transporter allows you to create and link gates/portals within the same world, across worlds on the same server, and between servers. It allows for inter-server chat and player lists, as well as custom gate designs of almost any complexity. It also includes commands to manage worlds and automatically load them on server start.
- Teleport between gates in the same world
- Teleport between gates in different worlds (multiworld support)
- Teleport between gates on different servers (includes client patcher)
- Teleports minecarts and boats, with or without a player
- Server to server chat, optionally based on gate proximity
- Inventory (and enchantments), health, food level, exhaustion, experience, and potion effects transfer (including storage minecarts)
- Includes client patcher for automatically reconnecting clients
- No need for client patcher if you're running the BukkitContrib or Spout client or BungeeCord proxy
- Supports server proxies like BungeeCord (v8.10+) and CraftProxy (v6.9+)
- World creation/loading/unloading (v6.9+)
- Realm support using shared database server allows more seemless multi-server setups
- Built-in command help
- Extreme gate design possibilities, including 3D and horizontal, and new AREA gates
- Supports gate access using player specific PINs
- Item banning and transmutation
- Built-in simple permissions system
- Vault plugin integration for permissions and economy
- Permissions plugin integration
- PermissionsEx plugin integration
- Register plugin integration for economy
- Dynmap integration
- Minecraft-Overviewer integration
- API for other plugin developers
- and more to come...
Installs like any other Bukkit/Spigot server plugin. Just download the jar file and put in the plugins folder within your server(s).
Keep in mind that this it NOT a BungeeCord plugin!
You'll find everything you need in our GitHub Wiki.
Source Code & Snapshots
Feel free to contribute or share your thoughts and ideas!
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk. You can find snapshot builds in the Jenkins.¹
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system. You can opt-out under <yourPluginFolder>/PluginMetrics/config.yml
The following informations will be collected:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's implementation and game version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Your online-mode
- Your server location
- The keys of your registered currencies
frdfsnlght, the initial creator of this plugin: thanks for the whole idea and opportunity with this great plugin and thanks for all your work you've done here!
- Support thread - no longer supported there, just here· · ·» Powered by Cube Nation «
Transporter allows you to create portals across worlds and even across different servers.
- Updating original debug implementation Dec 20, 2013
- First release after successfully moving to spigotMC Dec 19, 2013