- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Trashcan is an advanced Trashcan Plugin! It contains various extras that no other Trashcan Plugin on the Market has. It removes automatically any items placed or dropped into the Trashcan. The Trashcan is very configurable and is to receive some updates in the coming months.
- Easy to use: Just drag and drop the Plugin in your plugins folder, restart or reload the server and enjoy your new trashcans!
- Advanced Features: The plugin contains various advanced features which no other Trashcan Plugins have, for example that it removes all trash above or in the trashcan.
- Using the trashcan: Right click on any cauldron(or what ever you set the trashcan block to be) to bring up the trashcan inventory. Once you leave the menu, items will be trashed.
- Configurable: The Plugin is 100% configurable, from Trashcan block to Inventory Title, you have the choice
- Config.yml: updated link coming soon!
- A 1.6+ Spigot or CraftBukkit Server
- Java 7+ (Recommended: Java 8)
- 1.12 title does not work as expected.
Due to my job, I have not had the time to update this plugin for 1.12.1+ this is on the to do list.
I have taken over this resource and will be updating it over the coming weeks to add some perms and update some bug glitches in 1.12.x
Thanks to the original resource creator, KingTux, for transfering this resource over!
Bad Reviews doesn't fixes Bugs: Please don't give a bad review because a bug or because a feature that doesn't exists. I will give no support in the review section.