- Updates to the new version of PlaceholderAPI.
Treasure Eyes » Make hidden treasures glow through walls! v2.7
[1.9.x - 1.14.x] Customizable / Lightweight / Unique & more
- The plugin underwent a complete re-code except for some parts that did not require changes!
- The entire config underwent a major change as well (needs resetting for this update to work)!
- Plugin size was reduced greatly and performance was greatly improved as well!
- The previously "enabled_Worlds" option has been changed to "disabledWorlds"!
- You can now no longer spam treasure eyes, you have to wait for the first one to expire!
- Metrics, as well as other useless...MrEMan likes this.
NEW UPDATE: v2.5Code (Text):- Added bStats Metrics System
- Added an actually working update checker
- Optimized the code at some parts
- Removed unecessary/forgotten code
NEW UPDATE: v2.4Code (Text):- The item will now stay in cache correctly
- Gave the startup message a cleaner and fancier look
NEW UPDATE: v2.3Code (Text):- The glowing items inside the detected blocks will now be removed when the block is broken
NEW UPDATE: v2.0.0Code (Text):- Re-organized all of the code
- Performed some minor changes in schedulers, things should be smoother now
NEW UPDATE: v1.9.0Code (Text):- Fixed an error if you reloaded the config without the config.yml existing.
Note: The config.yml will re-generate on it's own if it doesn't exist when using /eye reload.
NEW UPDATE: v1.8.0Code (Text):- Fixed a typo at the startup message
- Fixed a typo in the config.yml
- Made the startup message cleaner and smaller
NEW UPDATE: v1.7.0Code (YAML):- Changed the config.yml format, you have to reset your configuration in order to use v1.7.0+
Note: The configuration is now more organized and easier to navigate through! (http://prntscr.com/lgdczy)
NEW UPDATE: v1.6.0Code (Text):- Fixed a bug where you couldn't break blocks while holding the treasure eye
- Removed a forgotten debug message
Page 1 of 4