Hey Loves <3
We are now compatible with 1.13 You will NEED to reset your config in order to use this as they ARE NOT interchangeable.
- Compiles against 1.13
Auto Destroy, Auto Replant and more!
Just an update telling you to update your Arconix.
- New Arconix (no longer compatible with the old version)
- Switch to using Maven
- UTF-8 file encodings
Quick update notice here to showcase the changes made in recent versions. Credit to Nova for the fixes and improvements.
- [FIX] Leaf remove no longer ignored
- [FIX] Saplings now replant properly
- [FIX] Permissions issues
- [IMPROVEMENT] Disable flat file logger by default
- [FIX] Flatfile logger memory leaks
- [FIX] Tree animation no longer breaks random blocks
- [FIX] Harvesting tree now drops correct amount of wood
- [IMPROVEMENT] Cleanup old...
Hey loves TreeAssist is back on Jenkins, this should allow us to push better faster more reliable updates for you
Plugin should get an official update today or tomorrow.
All aboard the update train!
Hey loves, so in this update I expanded on some features and added additional features. I still have more i'd like to get done but this is what I have time for today ^-^ <3 :O
- Removed more useless methods.
- EpicWorldGenerator support has been optimized.
- Added support for RealisticWorldGenerator.
- Default setting for apples decreased.
- Animated drop optimized for taller trees.
- "Main.Destroy Only Blocks Above" is now observed....
So I know its been a while since I originally posted my little updates for TreeAssist, I've been a bit busy but I had some time and was able to overhaul the plugin and resolve as lot of the issues for you guys. I've completely redone how the plugin decides what a Tree is, I took thousands of lines of codes and compacted it into a single simple algorithm that has yet to fail me. With this new method of "Tree Searching" The plugin can now adapt to work with custom trees like those...
Heres a few bug fixes, there will be fewer of these once my first week here is up
- Objects under trees were occasionally being destroyed, this is resolved.
- Configuration will no longer reset on restart.
Sorry if this is causing anyone an inconvenience!
All Love <3
So I added two new features I hope you love em
- Code optimization.
- Trees can now be optionally animated when chopped.
- There is an optional sound when chopping a tree down.
Enjoy, i'll be back with more updates asap, please message me if theres any issues at all <3
So my names Brianna you may know me from a few of my plugins such as EpicSpawners or KitPreview. This plugin's development was halted as the developer had moved on to other things and I felt almost compelled to try and keep it alive, up to date and full of awesome features. So here I am. I had recently made a plugin called...
v5.11.50 - DarkOak also fixed for github issue #19 now - sorryyy
v5.11.49 - Address github issue #19 by double checking the verification for big trees
v5.11.48 - Address github issue #18 by verifying that a tree is actually big
v5.11.47 - Add a toggle to disable the plugin when NOT sneaking "When Not Sneaking" - makes sense, right?
Page 1 of 2