Nether Update Part X
- v7.0.109 - update the default ymls
- v7.0.108 - add a warning when an invalid material has been entered; fix 2 entries in the natural block list
- v7.0.107 - add more tools to the cooldown calculation; abort tree determination if an invalid block has been found
- v7.0.106 - add netherite axe to tool list and drop factors, addresses issue #50
- v7.0.105 - fix a nether related possible infinite loop
Netherite items will be...
Auto Destroy, Auto Replant and more!
- v7.0.104 - revert changes made while testing
- v7.0.103 - undo changes to tool "hoe" for nether, as this does not apply at all. Logs still are axeable and the rest is, too.
- v7.0.102 - Give people stackable logs, and double check physics when breaking blocks
- v7.0.101 - remove log spam about thickness
This has been tested in the new nether, I am pretty happy with it.
Feel free to report bugs happening. Please do not report bugs with TreeAssist lower than version 100. Nether trees were NOT implemented until just now, as I could not test how they work at ALL.
Now I could and I fixed some things. Existing configs will be fixed to reflect proper nether values!
Please note that for nether, the proper tool is the HOE ...
- v7.0.99 - sync jenkins and github - sorry for any confusion
- v7.0.98 - only auto-plant saplings when this is set in the config!
- v7.0.97 - delay fast leaf decay if delay is set
- v7.0.96 - convince FallingBlocks to not drop themselves after falling
1) FallingBlocks used to spawn leaf items which should only happen when the player uses Silk Touch
2) Fast Leaf Decay is now hooked into the auto destruction delay, so if you want destruction tick delay, this also now is...
pop4959 likes this.
- Complete rewrite of tree determination and tree definition.
- Outsourcing of over 30 config.yml nodes to the new trees/default.yml node.
- The folder `trees` contains all tree definitions. The examples should help...
v6.0.91 - address a NPE because of the new support of not 4-trunk spruce
MrMorganCz likes this.
- v6.0.89 - who merged the classic branch? not me. time to burn it!
- v6.0.88 - allow both mcMMO and Jobs to be used at the same time - addresses #43
- v6.0.87 - expand mcMMO and Jobs EXP gain logic, several cases were uncovered! Also remove safeguard for spruce detection, this addresses issues #43 and #44
egor123 likes this.
- v6.0.86 - check that mcMMO is generally enabled before looking for its classes!
- v6.0.85 - remove mcMMO-classic support attempt from POM
- v6.0.84 - check for mcMMO-classic and display warning
Nesseley likes this.
- v6.0.83 - significantly improve the biome finder, disable user placed blocks for CoreProtect as it always returns trees grown as placed blocks
- v6.0.82 - clear the region save queue after writing - much less writing, a bit more reading
Page 1 of 3