v6.0.77 - make sure config values for mcMMO and Jobs are read - only try to load mcMMO and Jobs if required and requested
Auto Destroy, Auto Replant and more!
Thanks to Rooz for the suggestion and verifying that it works as intended
Nesseley likes this.
- v6.0.75 - remove debug outputs that we do not need
- v6.0.74 - remove "wood_axe" and "gold_axe" remnants
- v6.0.73 - make trees literally fall down - off by default for testing, happy falling!
v6.0.72 - change default tools to 1.13 material names (woodEN and goldEN axe) - add converter for these nodes. Please check your lists for outdated names
Thanks to mineyfray for the heads upREjoin likes this.
- v6.0.71 - disable check by setting lookup time to <= 0. Even if the result is the same this actually skips database lookups!
- v6.0.70 - Expand lookup time to all Block Lists
- v6.0.69 - Implement lookup time for Core Protect
- v6.0.68 - "Block Statistics" config nodes for Pickup and Block Mine statistics, defaulting to false!
- v6.0.67 - more sapling block fixes - in some cases the bottom block would stay
- v6.0.66 - actually use the sapling blocks we calculated
- v6.0.65 - fix acacia bottom determination
- v6.0.64 - implement implementation method to check for log types and use where appropriate
- v6.0.63 - rewrite the bottom block logic by introducing a sapling block logic - this will help with "Destroy Only Blocks Above" finally doing what it should
v6.0.62 - Update to an mcMMO version that is more suitable (1.5 => 2.1)
Yeah, this is the issue when you don't run a server yourself anymore with all the possible plugins to hook into. Thanks for reporting this, we now use the latest version, at least API wise, of mcMMO.
Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any feature suggestions.
v6.0.61 - Add bStats and a working command autocomplete system
I am dipping into metrics again, replacing the discontinued mcstats in favor of bStats.
Also, the initial reason I started today was the auto complete feature. It really irked me that it returned players for each argument, now it returns players where appropriate (almost never) and offers helpful...
Testing this on 1.14 revealed some issues in the 1.13 support I claimed. Now everything should be fine! Also, I rewrote the custom tree definition system to be more stable and more sane. Instead of 3 separate lists that allowed for IDs, required data and more, we now just use the strings that are supported by the 1.13 API, also we group the definitions together in nested lists. An example will be added in the form of a birch tree.
- v6.0.60 - Custom tree definitions now are in a...
This version will run on 1.13 servers and should work just fine on 1.14 when it is stable.