- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Put your players to the test with trivia!
Create your own trivia game, using an in-game GUI editor to make your own questions, answers, and rewards! Then, host the game, and the person to answer the most amount of questions correctly wins the trivia event and run off with the prize.
- Intuitive in-game GUI editor to create/modify your own trivia questions and create your own rewards for winners.
- Custom rewards setup for winners such as money, items, experience, and more.
- Adjustable game parameters, such as the number of rounds, time between rounds or maximum time to answer a question.
- String similarity incorporation, which will accept an answer that is "close enough" (e.g. 'pumpkin' being accepted when the answer is 'pumpkins').
- Customizable chat messages with placeholders to allow for language support or syntax changes.
- Customizable game effects, such as sounds or fireworks.
- Conveniently import trivia questions, using /trivia import.
- The main command is /trivia. With this command, you can start trivia events and create or modify trivia questions. The permission for this command is trivia.admin.
- Use /trivia help for a list of all commands.
- This plugin was inspired by an old 2012 plugin, TriviaMaster. The plugin hasn't been updated since then, and it lacks many modern features such as an in-game menu.
- This plugin is tested for 1.14, 1.15 and 1.16 use.
- Feel free to contact me for support or feature requests.Config Information::
If the config comments get deleted, refer to the link above for the description of the config values.
Trivia! Bring Fun to Your Chat » Custom Rewards » In-Game GUI menus & More! 1.6
Put your players to the test with trivia! Create your custom trivia questions and answers!