- Tested Minecraft Versions:
TrollMeDeveloped and created by DevAPI (Sunyan).
- You do not have permission to decompile / edit the source code without my permission.
- Do not pretend that your the author of this plugin.
- /spawnwither <player> - Spawns a wither at a specified player's location.
- /spawnanvil <player> - Spawns an anvil above a specified player's head.
- /trap <player> - Traps a player in a bedrock box.
- /fakeop <player> - FakeOPs a player.
- /infall <player> - Toggle infinte falling for a player.
- /blind <player> - Toggle blindness for a player.
- /scare <player> - Play a scary sound to a player.
- trollme.help - Giving help.
- trollme.(command) - example trollme.trap will give permission to trap command.