- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12- Trolls -
Easily troll or annoy your players! With so many ways to troll a player with this plugin, you can even start using it as a tool!
This plugin is mainly for 1.12 servers, and is not tested on 1.13, although will likely work on 1.13 servers.
Features All troll types
- FakeOp - Send a fake op message
- NoItems - Make a player not be able to pick up items!
- CloseInventory - Force-close a player's inventory
- Title - Send a title to the player
- Subtitle - Send a subtitle to the player
- IP - Send a fake broadcast message to the player, saying their ip
- Exit - Force a player to leave their vehicle (minecart, horse, etc.)
- AllSpam - Make all online players say a message
- AllCMD - Make all online players run a command
- SendMsg - Send a fake chat message to the player
- FakeAnnounce Send a fake announcement to the player
- ClearExp - Clear a player's exp level
- Push - Send a player flying!
- setTabName - Set the tablist name for a player
- annoy - Play annoying sounds to the player
- flip, flipup - Flip a player's direction
- chat - Make the player say something
- falseban - Kick the player saying they're banned (customizable)
- creeperbomb - Summon a custom amount of creepers at a player.
- chickenbomb - Summon a custom amount of chickens at a player.
Use /troll <player> <troll name> to troll somebody.
- troll.use - Allow use of /troll command
- troll.type.<troll name> - Allow use of a troll type. Example:
- troll.type.* - Allow use of all troll types.
- troll.notify - When the player is being trolled, they will be told who is
- troll.allspamexclude - Let the player be excluded from allSpams.
- troll.allcmdexclude - Let the player be excluded from allCMDs.