Join the Discord server to stay updated about Spigot 1.17 and the impact of my plugins!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
An API to help you with creating bukkit/spigot and bungeecord plugins. I have created many classes to use this API in my own plugins, but you can also use this API
Ask me for:
- Reporting bugs
- Questions and feature requests
- Plugin requests
- Help with this API if you can't find out something
- Please report bugs/issues/requests on GitHub! (source code link)
You can send me messages on Spigot or join my Discord server! (Click on Ask Questions / Get support ->)
Supported Versions Of My Own Plugins:
WARNING: This version is only 1.17 compatible! I will auto-include the API in further releases, so please wait patiently
Are you looking for an older version of this API? Look in the version history
If you are linked to this API because a plugin requires this API to work, just download this API as a normal plugin and put it in your plugins folder.
This plugin will function as a normal plugin if you add it to your plugins folder, the only difference is that this plugin will communicate with other plugins. You can use this API in both BungeeCord and Spigot
How to work with this API:
To start using this API go to your IDE and add this plugin to your build path (like you do with Spigot/Bukkit or BungeeCord
You could find the JavaDoc here (Outdated, will generate a new JavaDoc soon!)
- Take care of the correct imports! Do not import BungeeCord classes in Bukkit!
- If you are using this API you MUST link to this download page!
- Please read the JavaDoc before asking questions
I took inspiration from this class (nisovin) here
Used this util from NonameSL
I took inspiration from this util (retrodaredevil)
WARNING: The ItemStack has to be a tool!
An API to help you with coding bukkit/spigot and bungeecord plugins