- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Dutch
Any bug/Error found and/or experienced while using Twerking-Crops can be reported under discussion, it's also important to paste your error log/code from your console.
Note: Do not post reviews based on errors & bugs or how the code is written there is a different place for this.
All the available commands are listed down below with the needed
permission to use this command, also a small description is provided
for each command.
/set <GrowthTimer/Twerking/Particles/...> <True/False/...> (This command provides an function to set specified functions to true/false while In-Game, they instantly Update!)
/blacklist <crop/world> <add/remove/list> [value]
Currently, the plugin provides a function that allows you to grow crops faster with Twerking, twerk in a 3 block radius of your crops and an Area of 3x3 (Your the Middle Point) Will be Bonemealed, Particle effects on the crops will show you which one has been effected!
There is also a Custom Growth Timer, with this function you can set a specified amount of x seconds per Crops to let them grow, so every 60 seconds ALL the carrots in the game will be Grown +1 Grow Stage.
The Randomizer will give a special functionality for a better experience, instead of always having Succes (Crops getting BoneMealed) this function will give it by default a 20% chance.
Both the Randomizer value and the block radius can be configured in-game or in the configuration file.
- Twerking for Crops/Trees/Cactus/Sugarcane/Mushrooms/Melons/Pumpkins/etc
- Set Command to set Functions True or False
- Blacklist Command to blacklist certain worlds or crops
- Growth Timer for custom growing Times per Crop
- Bonemeal Particles on the crops that are affected
- Randomizer so not every twerk is successful (20% Chance by default)
- Twerking Per Second To Display in ActionBar how many times you twerk per second
To use Several functions/commands you need some basic permissions all the permissions are listed down below! We have made the permissions really easy, so it does not take ages to give a player the permission it needs.
- Twerk.Use (To use the Twerk Function)
- Twerk.Staff (For The Commands)
- Twerk.noRandomizer (Disable randomizer for user)
- Add more of your Ideas
- 1.16 Nether bonemeal affected items (Delayed due to spigot/bukkit bug)
- Twerking Function for Melon/Pumpkin seeds ✔
- Twerking Function for Sugarcane/Cactus ✔
- Twerking Function for Mushrooms ✔
- When Melon/Pumpkin full-grown -> Speed up Block Growth ✔
Twerking Crops! 10.1
Twerk to grow trees and seeds!