- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- TWINGS -
Create your own particle Wings in Minecraft 1.16
- Create custom Wings with a easy pattern!
- Permission for each Wing
- A GUI with all createt Wings, their names, Item and Pattern
- Only players who have permission to the Wing can see and interact in the Menu
- Own "ParticleCodes" for each of your own Wings
- Discord for questions & help: https://discord.gg/6J7DxHK
- Small and easy API for Developers
- Animated Wings
- Credits to the creator of each Wing
- 100% customizable
- Create Previews
- GUI with Pages
Code (Java):import me.pixelstrace.twings.api.API;
API twings = new API();
twings.sendWingsToLocation(LOCATION, "YourWingName.yml", (int) decreaseInWard);
twings.getWingItem("YourWingName.yml", boolean withLore);
And... yea you can do everything with it!
Pictures can say more than i can descripe in my bad english!
SNEAKING (When Sneaking the wings are a bit more together and they go with your body)BEHIND
Title: '%prefix% #800000M E N U'
ChooseMSG: '%prefix% #800000you have equipped %WingName%!'
RemoveMSG: '%prefix% #800000you have unequipped %WingName%!'
creator: '&c&lCreator:&f %creator%'
# Here you can create your own ParticleCodes!
# You can use them in the Pattern.
# x presents AIR DONT use X as a ParticleCode.
# If you like to use Colored Dust use like i used in B REDSTONE for the Particle, and a : to clarify RGB is next and you can use (255,255,255) or just REDSTONE:1-255,1-255,1-255 but highly recommend REDSTONE:(1-255,1-255,1-255)
Name: §bDiamond Wings
German Plugin Review:
Small tutorial or example how to create own Wings: OUTDATED
I hope you like my Plugin!
If so leave a review
If you have any trouble getting started to create your own Wings feel free to contact me <3
My Discord Server: https://discord.gg/6J7DxHK
TWings | Create your own particle wings! 1.4
Endless customisations and creations of particle wings.
I apologize in advance for using google translate, but I just want to leave this comment ... I don’t have enough words to express how great this plugin is! I've been looking for a similar plugin for a very long time and I found it! I express my deep gratitude for its creation! :3
I have a couple of suggestions, can I list them here? Hope so :D
1) Can you add an option to make the wings disappear on movement and reappear if the character is standing still?
2) Can you add an option where the wings can be displayed in the same way as with shift, but without it?
3) Can you add an option to automatically display the wings on you if you have the required permission? And if your permission is somehow taken away from you, the wings will automatically disappear.
Perhaps I should explain in more detail why I need this function? The fact is that I am using the RPGInventory plugin, which adds the ability to create my own inventory and slots for various items: shoulders, belt, gloves, wings, pet, backpack. In general - whatever you want. So that's it. There it is possible to create items that, when put on in a given slot, will give you a permission, and if you take them out of the slot, the permission will be taken back. So, I want to make an item that would give you the permission, and the permission would create the wings behind your back. In my opinion, this is a great visual thing for donators, which does not affect the balance, but at the same time it looks great!
This is all I can offer you at the moment.
I wish you luck and good development of your plugin :3
Sorry again for google translate :D